Easy To Find But A World Away...Plymouth 30 min. Exeter 30 min. Bristol 90 min. London 2.5 hr. Airport 30 min.
Ashburton is a picturesque Georgian market town on the edge of Dartmoor, an area of outstanding natural beauty. Surrounded by rolling green hills, ancient hedgerows and trees, you will feel you are a million miles away from the stresses of everyday life.
What is surprising is just how quickly you can be here. Well serviced by trains, and 1 minute from the A38/M5 motorway, you can be here with ease. Our customers come from all over the world.
Old Exeter Road
Devon TQ13 7LG
Sat Nav Advice: Please use postcode TQ13 7UP for sat nav devices
Travelling south from Exeter/M5
- Travelling south along the M5/A38 from Exeter follow the signs to Plymouth.
- Take the first exit for Ashburton (signposted ‘Linhay’). Turn right at the end of the slip road towards Ashburton.
- In 40 yards take the next right (signposted Newton Abbot/A38 & Linhay Business Park). You will see the Chefs Academy building 100 yards on your right.
Travelling North from Plymouth
- From Plymouth direction travelling on the A38 take the second exit to Ashburton (signposted ‘Linhay’).
- Turn right at the end of the slip road and take the next left (signposted Newton Abbot/A38). You will see the Chefs Academy building 100 yards on your right.
- Free customer parking is available all day.
Newton Abbot is our main train station with direct routes from main UK cities. The direct train from London Paddington can take just 2 hours 20 mins. Ashburton is a 20-minute taxi ride away costing around £15.
You can check train times and book online by using the trainline phone app or visiting the website here:-Visit Trainline Here
The nearest airport is at Exeter with regular flights from major domestic and international airports. A taxi from the airport to Ashburton will cost around £30.Check Flights
Our recommended taxi service is Teignbridge Taxis on